Mar 23, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Morning Ceramics Studio, 239 SE 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, USA
About the class
Take your drawings, illustrations, comics, and doodles, and learn how to apply them to ceramics. Designed for the artist in you, this four-week intensive class dives into the fundamentals of applying underglaze, glaze, and lusters to a clay canvas, bringing your illustrations, and more, to life. Students will leave with a set of custom-cut dessert plates, decorated to the nines with their original content and accented with real gold luster.
Classes run from March 23rd through April 27th on Wednesdays from 6pm to 9pm.
Class includes clay and firing allowance, glaze, and 18 hours of instruction.
- What to Bring: Sketchbook and drawing tool. Optional: A selection of underglaze colors will be available to you, though students are welcome to bring their own colors of underglazes as well.
- Experience Requirement: None!
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION IS REQUIRED - please bring this to your first class session. If you arrive without proof of vaccination you will be asked to leave. For proof of vaccination please provide one of the following:
- Your physical vaccination card
- A clear, legible photo of your vaccination card
- A digital vaccination record
Classes will take place in our socially distanced work stations and masks are required.
Please make sure you have carefully read through our latest COVID-19 Policies before signing up.
*New Covid-19 policies may be in effect when class begins. Please check back for the latest information*
Ceramics Illustrated (Mar 23)